The Time Of My Life

letter T Vintage Brick Letter I IMG_2135 E letter O F letter M letter Y letter L letter I F Scrabble White Letter on Blue E

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scenes of Autumn

We are fortunate to live in one of the most scenic places for fall - Tennessee. I thought I would share with you a few things we've seen this month. Some pictures are small, but most I've kept bigger so you can get a nicer view of what people have done to decorate. Enjoy!


 
Of course, fall in the South wouldn't be fall without FOOTBALL.
Below are pictures from the local cider mill.



Good old fashion fun with friends at the pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay ride farm

We go to our local park to find treasures like acorns and pinecones.



Our hometown has a contest for local businesses and homes to decorate for fall. Above is the local bank. Below is our Jr. High and other places.









Our house - just a little fall decorations. I need to go out after Halloween and buy up all the stuff on sale to have for the future. My main goal is to have a neat car for our church's annual Trunk-or-Treat. I'll post pictures of that later. People really do some neat things there.
Below are pictures of what our local Girl Scouts did. They went all out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. It totally makes my day to get your input and encouragement. I hope you have a blessed day!