The Time Of My Life

letter T Vintage Brick Letter I IMG_2135 E letter O F letter M letter Y letter L letter I F Scrabble White Letter on Blue E

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sparkly Lemonade

There is a sweet lady at our church who always makes this lemonade for every pot luck or special event that we have.  We have come to expect Ms. Mildred to make this lemonade and are disappointed if she doesn't make the event.  Try it, I'm sure you will love it too.

Ingredients
1/2 c sugar
2 packets of Sweet-n-Low
1 can Sprite
1 Lemonade packet (she gets hers from Dollar General)
Fill the rest of the pitcher with water
Stir well and chill
You will want to serve it soon because of the carbonation from the soda makes it fizzy and fun to drink. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. It totally makes my day to get your input and encouragement. I hope you have a blessed day!