The Time Of My Life

letter T Vintage Brick Letter I IMG_2135 E letter O F letter M letter Y letter L letter I F Scrabble White Letter on Blue E

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blueberry Pineapple Cobbler


Yes, it's true, I have a thing for blueberries. What can I say? My grandpa had a blueberry patch when I was a kid and I have fond memories of those carefree days. 
This is my sister-in-law, Lorra's recipe. Lorra is an amazing cook. You're sure to see more of her recipes on here another time. 


Blueberry/Pineapple Cobbler
2 c. blueberries
1 can crushed pineapple with juice
2 boxes Jiffy yellow cake mix (I haven't tried 1 box of regular sized yellow cake mix, but I'm sure it would work in a pinch).
1/4 c sugar
2 sticks semi-melted butter
1 c pecans, chopped

Mix blueberries, pineapple and sugar. Place in a greased casserole/baking dish


Mix cake mix and butter. Spoon over fruit mixture. Top with pecans.


Bake 350 for 30-40 minutes.
I like to serve this warm. Even with leftovers, I like to zap it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Girl, I can smell it all the way over here!!! YUM! We all went to the Cookie Jar this Friday. The boys loved the animals and play areas!! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so good corrina! its almost identical to the dump cake i make! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. It totally makes my day to get your input and encouragement. I hope you have a blessed day!