The Time Of My Life

letter T Vintage Brick Letter I IMG_2135 E letter O F letter M letter Y letter L letter I F Scrabble White Letter on Blue E

Monday, May 23, 2011

What's for dinner


Growing up, my mom taught me the value of sitting down and making a plan for dinners.  It helps with grocery shopping, we can consider balanced meals, we can have a variety of meals, and it's amazing how much time we save when we don't have to figure it out at last minute.
Here is this week's plan:

Monday: Ham slice, summer squash, homemade mashed potatoes and side salad.  Strawberries and whipped cream for dessert.
Tuesday: Rotisserie chicken (save 1/2 for tomorrow), corn on the cob, green beans and side salad.  Strawberries and whipped cream for dessert.
Wednesday: Southwest chicken soup and cornbread.  Watermelon for dessert.
Thursday: Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches with French Fries and baked beans.  Dessert TBA
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Church cookout - bring a potluck dish.
Sunday: Taco Salad. Ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. It totally makes my day to get your input and encouragement. I hope you have a blessed day!