The Time Of My Life

letter T Vintage Brick Letter I IMG_2135 E letter O F letter M letter Y letter L letter I F Scrabble White Letter on Blue E

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's for dinner

This week is going to be so great because I really only have 4 days to cook!  But here's what I have planned
Monday: Memorial Day - Friend's BBQ (Don't you just love it when people invite you over?!). She fixed baked BBQ pork chops, green beans, beats, homemade mashed potatoes, sliced tomatoes and homemade ice cream. 
Tuesday: Grilled chicken with grilled veggies (squash, tomatoes, onion and mushrooms) over rice. Strawberries for dessert.
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Allen's green beans. More strawberries.
Thursday: Chicken stir-fry (made with zucchini, mushrooms, frozen veggies and canned bean sprouts and water chestnuts). Watermelon
Friday: Turkey burgers with baked beans and corn on the cob (don't you just LOVE summer food?!). More watermelon.
Saturday - Out of town

Did you fix anything special for the holiday weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. It totally makes my day to get your input and encouragement. I hope you have a blessed day!